Monday, November 1, 2010

Haloween

Without further ado, our costumes:

From 2010

Let's see if you can guess who we are. The red cell phone isn't part of the costume. :)

Be sure to check our picasa for other pictures! There are some pretty good ones. You can get to it by clicking on the link on the right side of our blog.

Other news: Brandon's been talking more and starting to have a few recognizable words. Especially words like "Wow" and "Cool." Yesterday at the in-law's house we had Brandon take a nap. (which he especially hates doing at the in-law's, probably because it's an unfamiliar place to sleep.) When he woke up he started screaming so we went to get him Randy asked "Why are you sad Brandon?" Brandon replied with the whole story and it was quite a long one! Too bad we didn't understand a word of it.

We found out our upstairs neighbors love Settlers of Catan so we invited them to come learn Cities and Knights. We'll just say they won... but I won't say by how much. They did very well at picking up the expansion.

Brandon had a rough time with nursery on Sunday. He seemed especially tired and unwilling to put up with anything that bothered him and as soon as I stepped in the classroom he let out a shriek and wanted to go. I decided to stay with him and set up a chair on the side of the room and sat with him. After a bit he started asking me to get toys but I told him if he wanted a toy he had to go get it. A few minutes passed and he decided he was brave enough to try it and he dashed for a Mega Blok piece and returned victorious. He then spotted another toy and after a few minutes of building up courage he dashed for it. After about six successful toy raids he decided he wanted to sit in his own chair like me. About that time the nursery teachers started cleaning up toys and set up chairs for the rest of the kids to have a lesson and snacks. I snuck out while Brandon was watching the lesson and I hope he was okay with it. He was pretty happy to see us afterwards, but also seemed in a good mood.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited you have a blog, I love keeping up with everyone! your family is so cute, I love your Halloween costumes..

    ReplyDelete