Monday, October 25, 2010

Update continued... with Photos!

So I didn't get to add another update when I was writing the last post. Our heater has died in our car, we found out the first frost they had several days ago. So far I've found the air blend door actuator seems to have some stripped gears, the bar that connects the door to the actuator has broken, and the hinge the door attaches too seems to be broken too. The actuator would be easy enough to replace (though a little pricy for us) but the door might be a pain. I don't know how much dash dissasembling it will take to get to the door! It might take a visit to a mechanic but I hope not.

Next we have a picture, and more to be found at our latest Picasa album!

From 2010

This is Brandon's new haircut. Shara did it with clippers, just a simple buzz! He's also eating his favorite breakfast, eggs!

2 comments:

  1. And outgrowing his clothes way to fast! I wonder what happened to our little boy... :) ~Jamin

    ReplyDelete