Friday, October 22, 2010

Just an update

So I need to get more pictures on here when I post! I feel it makes blogs much more interesting to read when there are pictures accompanying the text!

Our family just got through a stretching weekend of sickness. I think all three of us got it but Shara was by far doing the best. I was so glad she was able to be around and take care of Brandon and I. It was a stretching experience for us all.

I've signed myself up to help out at the Merit Badge Pow Wow at BYU-Idaho. It's two weekends of merit badge madness run by the students of the college. It was kind of weird to be among students again. I graduated almost two years ago and my last school year was internship/upper level classes so I haven't been around the normal crazy college student for a while. It brought back lots of memories, I'll leave it at that. :)

Brandon's been learning to listen much better lately. It amazes me how much he understands. I'll make deals with him like you have to pick up your toys to go outside and he does do. He still loves to observe interesting things going on (like me cooking or washing dishes) and he occasionally asks to watch a movie or play a video game. He still doesn't have the attention span to last through a whole movie but I don't mind.

Sounds like Shara is on her way back so I'll go get lunch started.

No comments:

Post a Comment