Yesterday we had our first object up the nose adventure. Brandon was sitting at the table snacking on some raisins when suddenly he started crying saying "Nose! Nose! Nose!" I didn't see anything at first but once I found a light my worries were confirmed, he had stuck a raisin up his nose. Shara immediately went for the tweezers and I tried to calm him. Thankfully the tweezers worked even though Brandon protested thoroughly about the use of them. I hope he learned not to do that again, I'd hate to repeat the doctor visit my brother had to have from a piece of apple.
Brandon have been starting to play a lot more together, which is awesome to see them do, and nice because when they do I get the chance to do things around the house, or just sit and recover a bit. Brandon has started the habit of claiming things as his lately though. He will be playing with something and when Kyler comes to see he'll start hiding it and yelling "Mine! Mine!" (remember Bill Cosby's story?) I think he's learning that sharing is a better option though and I hope the phase doesn't last long.
No comments:
Post a Comment