So we're in Rexburg again and Shara started her first day of classes today. She went in and talked to the academic office and got her major officially changed to Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration. She now has 13 credits to take this semester. After that she will have 12 credits to take and she will be graduated!
I have applied to be a non-traditional student for this winter semester, but we'll see if I get in. They say it's a first-come first-serve basis so I might not get in. Hopefully they'll have word for me soon. I wish I could ask someone who's done it to see how long they had to wait to know if they were accepted or not.
Brandon seems to be adapting to the new place but he seems to still be a bit stressed from the sudden change. I think things are arranged enough that the gradual disappearing of boxes doesn't bother him too much. Shara and I's room has been left for last, probably because Brandon doesn't go in there. Brandon's also talking up a storm and often leaves you wondering what exactly he's saying. Also sometimes it seems quite clear what he is saying. He's gotten the hang of "bye" and "hi" and frequently uses those words.
So right now we're just spending all the time we can unpacking things. We're working on decorating our place from the start this year instead of waiting for a few months before we leave. :)
PS: We can't find Shara's phone so don't try to call it. :) You can call me (Jamin) at the number I've had for the last several years now.
No comments:
Post a Comment