Sunday, September 12, 2010

Again, waiting for Church

It's interesting how sometimes it's hard to come up with something to do on Sunday, but rather easy to remember what not to do. It's interesting that that focus is so often taken concerning the sabbath day. I attended a gospel principles class once on the sabbath day and the teacher commented on this. He then asked what can we do on the sabbath? We all started thinking and ideas gradually started being written on the board. After a short while we were throwing out all sorts of great ideas of things that help make the sabbath day holy.

Thinking back on the week I remember a few times where I specifically thought "I wish I had time to do this or that good project." But I didn't remember those things until I took the time to think and write about the sabbath day here. It makes me wonder how much is forgotten and missed from not taking enough time to stop and think. Taking the time to write a letter will surely be appreciated by the one who receives it but how much is the letter improving me too? Just some random thoughts. I don't have time to proofread so I hope they make sense. Maybe I'll come back and clean it up so it makes more sense later. :) ~Jamin

No comments:

Post a Comment