Alright, finally got around to getting some videos and such on here. We have lots from the Thanksgiving trip but they are on Mom's camera, which is in Wyoming...
First video:
Brandon was having fun outside in the new snow, and was mostly distracted by the backhoe moving snow (see our picasa album). I showed him an icicle and it soon slipped out of his hands and broke on the ground. I then showed him you could eat the ice. He took turns dropping the ice piece in one hand then while picking it up he'd drop the piece in the other. By the time I took the video he had a pretty good hold on the ice chunks.
Second Video:
We got this awesome nativity set last year, and I showed Brandon how to make it sing. We've moved the set to a more stable surface but still within reach so he can push the button and make it sing when he wants. So far he goes through phases of making it sing for ten minutes straight then goes on to other toys, then comes back. We still love the set though! :)
Third Video:
I was just talking with Shara about how I saw a girl at nursery who was several months younger than Brandon making a huge tower out of legos, yet Brandon only seems interesting in destroying pre-built things, not building things. Today I played with him some more and he started making his own tower! He mostly did the top of it, but still, he's building with legos! It made me excited. :) Shara was reading her scripture study out loud so we could listen while we played.
Be sure to check out our picasa if you want more Brandon Photos!
Thank you guys again for the help and support you showed us on Monday! We sure are grateful for your friendship. Hope you have a wonderful new year and to let you know our numbers are the same and our blog is jasonandjillfairytale.blogspot.com if you want to keep tabs... I think you already have it but just in case :)
ReplyDelete