Wednesday, March 31, 2010

He's reached the 12 month mark!

Brandon is one year old! How crazy. He's learning more every day and it's great.


This is Brandon having fun with one of those buzzing toys. He smiles each time it vibrates. :)



This is Brandon learning about the gear set we bought him a month or so back. I just remembered having one as a kid so we decided to get one for Brandon. Hopefully I can make more gears for him in the future. :)


From Mills 2010
From Mills 2010
And these are some pics from his birthday! He got to eat spaghetti and loved it, then we topped it off with some ice cream. He had a blast.


From Mills 2010
This is his loot from the first birthday. He loves the new toys! Especially the hammer set and the blue ball. We've invented a new game where I throw the ball on the couch and he'll cruise along and grab it and pass it back to me. Good exercise and walking practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment