Monday, February 1, 2010

So I posted!

Alright, so I've heard several complaints about this not being up to date. I think I was just excited about all the new things Brandon was doing that I kept posting stuff, but lately there hasn't been much in the way of new things like crawling and holding his own bottle. Just normal, silly Brandon. Except for a cool thing last night, which I'll get to. :)

Also Shara's been busy with her school and the camera has been in her backpack in case some cool thing comes up that she can photograph to use in art projects in the future.

I did have my computer die this last week too. It's running now but I have my doubts as to how long it will keep running. I suspect the motherboard will be quitting it's job sometime in the near future.



This video was one of Shara's favorites. It was taken in November, his back legs are on the linoleum and he can't get traction to get off it!


Here are a couple tight spots Brandon has gotten himself into. You can see him saying "Alright, are you done with the camera? Will you help me out now? :) I especially think it is funny how he tried to escape from the blue chair when he got tired of his bottle.

So, about the cool thing last night. At dinner he was saying dadada and momomom and I was suspecting he was talking to us, so I tried asking him, "Brandon, what do you call me, what's my name?" his reply: Dadada. Shara was skeptical that he really answered, so I tried it with her "Brandon, what do you call her?" His reply: Momomom. We continued to ask him 4 more times, switching it up, Mom, Dad, Dad, Mom. All six times his answer was correct. It makes you wonder how much they understand already before they can talk to us.

1 comment: